Saturday, September 6, 2008

Progress!






hiyall,

I'm definitely making progress on my ALQS mini quilt. Of course I changed my mind on some of the fabric I showed you on the last post. I have switched out 4 fabric, all from my stash. here is a
sneak peek of my progress! I have taken the blocks to my job, to work on the hand work during my lunch hour. I'm getting alot of oooooo! and ahhhhhhs! on them. I will have this finished before the November deadline. I may have to enter it in October into the local county fair in Suffolk, Va called the Peanut Festival. I have entered before and done well. This mini will be very hard to give up!
I am having FUN with this XBlock template! I am making a shop sample of a table runner. The shops anniversary is next week and I will be doing a demo and hopefully a class. I will be using the streak of lightening pattern. I have 4 great fabric to play with in luscious fall colors! Of course I will post pictures when I'm done. I have the weekend off and since tropical storm Hannah will keep me inside........I will be very busy sewing. Yeahhhhh me!
Keep On Stitch'n On!
(mauh) Liz