Monday, September 29, 2008

ack ack I have been tagged!

hiyall,
I have been tagged by a blog buddy! Lola at http://ansewon.blogspot.com/ did it! blame her for my 7 really boring facts about me.....

1. I am a military brat, Navy, born in Morocco North Africa. I be a true African-American......and I have duel citizenship
2. Mother was a strong believer in child labor, by the time I was 10 I was sewing on a old Singer sewing machine, cooking full meals and grocery shopping and laundry. To this day, I hate all chores except for sewing.
3. I collect camels, who wouldn't after being born in Morocco?
4. My dream team would be Tom Selleck, Sam Elliot, Paul Newman(R.I.P.), Anthony Quinn (R.I.P.) and Johnny Depp
5. My ancestors are Cherokee and Chippewa. Which means I can cuss you out with diplomacy.
6. Quilting is my PASSION (well, duhhhhh) and if it weren't for quilting I would have 'lost' it along time ago
7. I love the Fall! Cooler temps, my birthday in Oct, the wonderful smells of the county fairs, I could go on and on.....

There you have it 7 tidbits, boring as they may be, about my life. I tag EVERYONE who reads my blog. That's right people, tag yourself and post 7 facts about yourself! (evil laugh) BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAaaaaaaaa.......
Keep On Stitch'n On!
(mauh) Liz

No comments: