Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dennis Sean, my hero!

Hiyall
yes! 2 post in one day! this picture you see is my nephew, Dennis Sean McClure, who graduated from Liberty University yesterday. In the picture is his daughter Summer, my grand niece. I am so friggin' proud of my nephew I can burst! He works a full time job, is a full time daddy and went to college!
It has been a long 2 years and he can finally relax! He got his B.S. in Management Information Systems. Big ass title for computer geek Dennis, I am proud of you! I cant say this enough!!
Not only can you breed stink'n cute kid, but you are hansome and smart to boot! To see a better view of him and summer, double click on the picture! A special thanks for Michelle who supported Dennis while he was in college and working and who is a great Mom to Summer!


Keep On Stitch'n On!

(mauh) Liz

editors note: clicking on the picture will not enlarge it. phooey! trust me, he is hansome and she is adorable. only suggestion I can make, save pic and enlarge thru your photo editor

No comments: