Monday, April 29, 2013

new winner!

hiyall!

welp, Saturday came and went and no word from Ms Bookworm. no worries! I have drawn another winner!!

congrats to Vesuviusmama!! Please email me your snail mail addy at Erzebatbat@aol.com
I will pop your prize in the mail later this week as soon as I get your addy!

Ms Bookworm, if and when I hear from you I will send you a consolation prize too!

mean while....back at the bat cave....I been busy with a recycling and re purposing project.

I been buying colorful CHEAP vinyl bags from the department stores. this one was only 99cents!
there is 1/2 yard of oilcloth!! that stuff is expensive!! to order online the same amount would be $6.
took the bag apart, saved the handles to make key fobs and wrist let handles. 

coupon holders! loyalty card/gift card holders!
I took the measurements off of a business size envelope and  sub cut the bag into strips and re cut into rectangles. created a template for the pointy top. carefully sliced a opening near the top to tuck in the pointy top for security. for the loyalty card holder I found a really good template online. if yall would like me to do a tutorial on these, holla and I will.


Keep On Stitich'n On!
(mauh) Liz

1 comment:

AverettLadyNana said...

NICE!!!
I didn't get to Mid-Atlantic.
Saw where Lola been real sick.
Hope all well with you and yours.