Sunday, July 5, 2009

apron finished! and a couple more chickies!


hiyall!
apron is finished! please note the towel loop at the waist band. even thought I like wearing aprons, I do like having a towel at my hip! I use the welt from another pant leg to make the loop. I made the straps extra long so I can wrap them around my waist. despite being a fluffy bat, this does fits me well!


2 more chickies arrived in the mail weds! our everso loverly mail lady took a 4 days weekend and I have no mail til monday. grrrrrr......I am loving these chickens. I now have 7 in the roost!
We have decided to do a sparkly halloween swap. I have dug out my pumpkin and cat templates! cant wait to get started!
Keep On Stitch'n On!
(mauh) Liz

1 comment:

MARCIE said...

Oh cute apron! I love your apron also! Very clever, and so cute with the ruffle! Thanks for your comment on my blog!