Wednesday, October 8, 2008

the yellow rose sage continues.....

hiyall,
well, I kinda heard from the asswipe who chopped down my rose bush. He came by today while I was at work and weed whack the rest of the front yard. He did a very nice job. Its not what I wanted, ITS NO YELLOW ROSE!!!! dammit, I want my rose bush replace!!! Dont make my alter ego Elizabitch have to deal with you Chantal! I still have connections to the local grocery store, I know where to hide the bodies. There is a reason why they call it 'mystery meat'...... Looks like I will have to send another email to her......

On the quilty side, I dropped off my 3 quilty items to the Suffolk Peanut Fest this afternoon. They will do the judging thursday night. I will post pictures of them when I get them back sunday afternoon.

Keep On Stitch'n On!
(mauh) Liz

No comments: