Thursday, May 14, 2009

can't stop makin' cuteass minatures!

hiyall,
Im telling yall, I can not stop making these cuteass minatures! This one is a shop sample. My boss at 'The Quilting Bee' in Chesapeake Va, Mary Beth asked if I would make a sample of one of the kits in a sack. The kit contains all the materials you need to make a cute mini wall hanging with the exception of the batting. This was a quick and easy kit to make. I got to practice my curly cues in the machine quilting. Im finally getting the hang of it! The mini is approx 18 in square.

makes a nice little wall hanging for valentine's day, eh?
curly cues are still a little tight but it looks good on the front and back! no loopies!
Keep On Stitch'n On!
(mauh) Liz

3 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

Cute mini! And a great way to use up all those scraps!

Beth said...

Cute mini...and WTG on the quilting! you will see changes everytime you quilt something new. I quilted so much yesterday on my jacket, my shoulders are complaining today! GRRRR!

Nanette Merrill said...

really cute love minis