Friday, December 19, 2008

eat your heart out charlie brown!


hiyall,
this is a pic of my xmas tree, it was a display stand for teacher ornaments at office max where I worked. they usually throw out displays but I asked if I could have it when they were done with it. I took it home right before xmas and decorated it with simple red and white balls. then I added paper clip angels and a gold star. it stays up all year long and I change the ornaments on it from time to time. you cant see them, but I have adorable mittens and stockings that my online quilting buddies have sent me from time to time. I am now looking for a mini glass pickle ornament about 2''. micheals doesnt have them, niether did joanns or kmart. any ideas where I can find one?
Keep On Stitch'n On!
(mauh) Liz

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Google it to make a find.
Take care.