Saturday, March 28, 2009

what I have been working on today

hiyall,



I know, I know.......2 posts in 2 days? wha? we dont hear from the dingbat in 3 weeks, then boom! 2 posts in 2 days......amazing!!

This is a picture of the goodies I got in the Vintage Valentines Swap I was in. There WAS a bag of chocolate BLISS. that was gone in no time (grin)!
staionary, journal book, luggage tag, big suckers, all sorts of goodies! I adore the heart garland, I was thinking I could do the same thing in pastels and egg shapes for easter! and every girl needs some bling bling LOVE on Valentines. Missing from the picture: a campbell soup mug, I collect campbells memorbilia and Desiree remembered! It has been used ALOT! thank you Ms Boyett, yall Texans sure know how to do Valentines right! the little quilt in the background is one I made a couple of years ago. I like using it as a backdrop in my pictures.

just a sneak peak at the minature booty swap I am in for spring of '09. http://miniaturebootyswap.wordpress.com/ I am having fun designing this one! hint: 4 inch squares, fuse and blanket stitch.....aint saying no mo'!

Keep On Stitch'n On!
(mauh) Liz

No comments: