Monday, March 30, 2009

4 seasons monchromatic mini quilt swap

hiyall,


by now my swap partner should have gotten her mini quilt. I HAVE to show you pics, I cant wait til I get confirmation. I am proud of this mini. I made a couple of mistakes but you cant tell *g*. I also sent one of my mini pin cushions. I call the piece, Twisted Autumn. enjoy!
I wanted to do Bonnie K Hunter's new years twist this year but I was still dealing with that xmas flu crap that went around. I used one inch strips, inner border is one inch, outer border is 2 1/2 inch. approx 17 square. I use 3/16 in seam allowance. I would like to work on my labels better. I dont have an embrodiery machine and I would like to download a software program for quilt label, free of course....anyone have a link? I also kept the machine quilting to a minium. I just stitched in the ditch around the blocks and borders. each block was approx 3 1/2 in.
Keep On Stitch'n On!
(mauh) Liz

1 comment:

andsewon said...

oh my goodness..makes my fingers hurt hearing it all!! Ha!!
I have a lil doll bed that needs a quilt but have not attemped any real 'small' after the baskets, which to you would seem large!;-)
Very pretty and lucky person to receive it!!