Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I have some of the bestest friends!



hiyall,


Im telling yall, I have some of the bestest friends! I love my quilting buds! I recently sent out a email and included this picture that I stole off a blog:
The blogger had bought this jewel at a seniors craft show in Fla. I told my friends that I would trade a little sum-sum for one of these. I dont knit or crochet (I have to assume this was crocheted) and I would be more than willing to barder. well.......several of my online friends said they would make me a set with no trade. hot damn! Arlene send me this set. She made up her own pattern and used all cotton. all cotton will not conduct heat so it is a perfect thread to use. this is what she sent me:
they fit perfectly and they stretch to fit. I will be getting good use out of these. She sent me instructions on how she made these, she winged it as she went along. If you would like these instructions (they look like gibberish to me but to a crocheter they would make sense) just email me at Erzebatbat@aol.com Arlene said I could share the instuctions with yall. Cant wait to see what my other friends are doing! These lid knob covers would make a great craft show item to sell.
Keep On Stitch'n On!
(mauh) Liz

No comments: