Thursday, April 2, 2009

a day of no sew



hiyall,


Had a very lazy day today. Just about no sewing was done except for some hand applique on the pirates mini booty quilt I am making. Did laundry, went grocery shopping (Abby insist that I feed at least once a day)and paid some bills online. Speaking of online....have I told yall I am seriously addicted to blogs? I have spent most of the day reading blogs and entering the giveaways. I did win a giveaway last week! from http://justtickety-boo.blogspot.com/


I stole this pic off her blog to show yall what I have won. she is sending out this weekend to me and I cant wait for that maple candy. you can not find it here in Va.
here is a small list of the giveaway sites that I visited today, yall go visit them as well and tell them the dingbat sent ya!
is there a 12 step programs for addicted blog readers????
Keep On Stitchin' On!
(mauh) Liz

1 comment:

andsewon said...

I can assure you I would do more and follow if I could get a
faster connetion then 28800!!!!
Haa!!!!
Glad you have had a nice lazy day!!!