Friday, April 24, 2009

mail call!








hiyall!
The maillady was very good to me today! first I got more potlid knob covers! first one is from Kay, the second one is from my friend BB. both women are very talented. Love the colors of Kay, but the ribbon on BB's makes it look like an adorable sunbonnet! thanks ladies!
I am part of a online doll swap, my partner Molly sent me this adorable 30's repros mini quilt! I am sooooooo loving this quilt. not only did molly send me the mini quilt, she send daisy buttons, button head straight pins and much needed note pads. I love to know how she knew I love Dove chocolate!?!?! I need to hussle on my partners quilt. I will post picture when I am almost done .
Keep On Stitch'n On!
(mauh) Liz

2 comments:

Mary said...

wow girlfriend.. You have the best dressed pot lids in your state. I guarranteeeeeeeee it.. as the justin wilson used to say on his cooking show.

andsewon said...

Love that lil quilt!!!! You lucky quacker!!!Now that chocolate really NEEDS to be shared....come on now be nice.... haaaaaaaaa!
Hey we are to have aa HEAT WAVE this weekend!!!Going from freezing the rear end off to sweating it off...if only!;-)