Monday, January 25, 2010

post script

hiyall,

quick post script to yesterdays entry. I did not design this quilt. my friend and boss at the Quilting Bee in Chesapeake Va. did. although there are variations of the block all over the net, Mary Beth was the one came up with specific instructions on the construction and assemble, then taught me so I could teach the class for our sunday quilt class regulars. Special thanks to Mary Beth for her details and work! I made a boo-boo on the measurements of the top, it should have read....56x 70. I had 80 blocks on my brain when I typed 56x80...oppppsss! I also forgot to show you the giftie I gave to my students. Since my students pay good money to take classes at the shop, I feel they should get a little sum-sum back. I generally come up with a new pincushion design and gift it.
.
this is what I came up with for this class. I will do a tutorial later.
Keep On Stitch'n On!
(mauh) Liz

1 comment:

andsewon said...

Well I will hold out for a home schooled class.. haha!!
Will have to see what teach can be bribed with...hummm maybe get C to smoke some more butts!!
By the by we( niece Diana and I only) will be at Mid A only on first day.
Better then none I reckon so will not complain. If we don't meet up got to have a 'tea meet' somewhere soon!!
Hugs,
Lola