Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Finish Five in July Challenge

hiyall,
I have another challenge to tell yall about. Go to http://happyinquilting.blogspot.com/
and read all about Peg's challenge on finishing 5 UFOs in july. I already have a slight jump start with the baby quilt mentioned on the last blog entry. I was playing around with a split 4patch blocks and trying to design a new quilt. As usual I soon got bored with it and went on to another project. When my co-worker announced that she was preggers with a girl, I thought.....I have a pretty in pink quilt started, I will finish it for her! I pulled the fabrics to finish it and once agin put it aside. Then I was reminded about the baby shower and got my bat butt in gear to finish it. woohooo! one down.....four to go! Peg even sent me a purty award! I would post it on this blog but blogspot is still hating me......grrrrrrrr
Keep On Stitch'n On!
(mauh) Liz

No comments: