Thursday, May 22, 2008

#10 for May

Hiyall,
One more shift.....One more shift.....and I have the weekend off! woohooo! I plan on some serious holiday therapy......RETAIL therapy! I have my coupons, Im not afraid to use them!

The red quilt was a hit with the soon to be mommy and co workers. Now I have to make one in all pinks! I went stash shopping....I dont have nearly enough pinks....me thinks I will have to make a run to the quilt shoppes. awww geee......its a tough job but SOMEONE has to do it (WEBG)! Another co worker who is also preggers wants it, she wants to hang it on the wall in the nursery (groan), I told her its a QUILT, not a wall hanging. I will make this one small since she wants to hang it.

Saturday I will shop til I drop, or til I run out of money. Wont take long (snicker-snort). Sunday I will stay home and do the typical homeowner crap. Weed whack yard, clean up the trash the hoodies have left behind, poop patrol in the back yard where abby leaves her 'gifts', yada yada yada. My day lillies are blooming a tad early this year. I will take pictures and post soon.

Keep On Stitch'n On!
(mauh) Liz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the soon-to-be mommy loved the quilt.
I also agree - quilts are to be used and loved - not hung on walls.
Enjoy your long weekend and happy fab shopping.