Saturday, May 10, 2008

#5 for May

hiyall,
Happy Mothers Day to all! and to me! I got a new cell phone yesterday! A Nokia 6133, its a flip phone! Its a camera! It has a FM radio and a MP player! Yeaaaaa me!http://reviews.cnet.com/cell-phones/nokia-6133-t-mobile/4505-6454_7-32125019.html
Son has gotten me a memory card so I can store alots of pictures. He is going to show me how to download tunes it as well. One of the key features that convince me to get this phone was the larger screen. Ya know I'm getting OLD and the larger screen will help these old Bateyes (grin). I have to work on Mother day but I have a surprise planned for the cashiers. I will have some candy for them when they call for their start out tills.
I ordered vanity plates for my car earlier this week. I drive a PT Cruiser, which I love! It is the perfect empty nest Mom car. Gas mileage could be a little bit better other than it is but its a great car. the color is Plum. nooooooo.....its not purple, its Plum dammit! The Plates will say ERZE BAT. Erze is Liz in Hungarian and Bat is my Native American Totem. I have Cherokee and Chippewa ancestry.
Yall have a great Mothers Day tomarrow,
Keep On Stitch'n On!
(mauh) Liz

No comments: