Friday, May 2, 2008

A Post A Day in May

hiyall,
yeah yeah yeah, I know....long time no blog....but! I am taking on a challenge from one of my favorite blogs http://allsorts.typepad.com/. I will try to post every OTHER day. everyday is a tad to much for me. I work a full time job plus a part time job so I be a bit stressed at the end of the work day. So every other day maybe just right for me. I have a rare saturday off! I will be hitting one of my faaaaavorite quilt shops tomarrow as a rare treat for me. Its about 50 miles round trip and with the price of gas I can only get there once in a great while. afterwards I go to Harris Teeter, the local grocery store, and treat myself to some goooood sushi! I dont like the raw fish stuff but I do love rice and seaweed and veggie rolls. Harris Teeter has the best grab and go meals in the area. I do have a list of fabrics I will need for future block swaps. I shopped my stash first but couldnt find anything to fit the novelty fabric I need. awwww geeeee, I will just have to fabric shopping.....poor poor me (wicked evil batgrin). Please take the challenge on ' a post a day for May'.
Keep On Stitch'n On!
(mauh) Liz

No comments: