Tuesday, May 13, 2008

#6 for May

hiyall,
well......my mothers day sucked. I worked 12 hours that day. The cashiers were tickle with the candy I put in their tills. my nephew text ed me happy mothers day and my son come over to install a new door lock set. unfortunately we had a horrible storm hit as soon as he got there. so he will install it another time. I raised my boy right, that memory chip he got me for my new cell phone now has a big selection of my favorite country music artists. Garth brooks, reba and some others. I like to refer to him as my tec head. he knows and understand all about puters, cell phone and all that technical stuff. I didn't touch a personal computer til we got one when he was 13. I was 38. that was almost 14 years ago. The technology had change soooooo much! Ok, back to the red baby quilt. The baby shower is this sunday, YIKES! I just have fabric cut....I did change the color scheme a little bit. It still is red, but now it various shades of red with white to tone it down. Its gonna look great! I will post pictures of it later.
Keep On Stitch'n On!
(mauh) Liz

1 comment:

Candace said...

Sorry you had such a long day on Mother's day, but it sounds like you have a great son. My son is a techie, too, but he is so busy with his family that it is hard to get him over.
I'm anxious to see your baby quilt.